LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT / DESIGNER
PROJECT MANAGER | SACRAMENTO, CA
Ideal candidates will have the right combination of personal, professional and technical communication skills to collaborate with clients, staff and consultants on different stages of each project.
- Assist with the development of the project program, overall project schedule/time line and in-house construction budgets.
- Project design and collaboration.
- Assemble resource data; i.e., existing drawings, details, etc.
- Set up and maintain CAD project files
- Research local codes and submittal requirements.
- Attend consultant meetings as required.
- Aid with submittals to local and state agencies.
- Provide assistance with completion of work per project schedule.
- Respond to inquiries during bidding.
- Prepare and distribute addenda.
- Research as needed proposed changes and Contractor inquiries.
- Research technical or contract document questions.
- Visit job site to observe project installation for conformance.
- Assist Associates and Sr. Project Managers in organizing, coordinating, researching information, code analysis and troubleshooting.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited 4-year university program.
- 2-5 years of design office experience.
- License preferred but, not required.
- Required experience with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Keep current on the “state of the art” in their design specialty through review of periodicals and continuing education.
- Excel at graphic and rendering abilities.
- Superior written and oral communication skills for Client/Consultant interface.
- Sufficient knowledge of irrigation design and construction details.
- Additional proficiency in Sketch-up, Lumion, Land FX, rendering abilities as well as, a sense of humor would be highly desired.
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Bonuses, 3% matching 401K plan, and profit sharing
- Personal time-off, paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid holiday time between December 25th and January 1st
- Licensure incentives and support
- Continuing education
- Starting salary range: $62,000-$72,000, depending on experience and qualifications.
vTA is currently offering a $2,000 signing bonus, offered upon completion of 90-day probationary period.
Click below to Apply Now!Apply Now